in 5 weeks tiiiiiime (sung to the tune of 5 years time by noah and the whale) i will be visitng this dude
big abe! yes, i am returning to my second home of vienna, va in america. you probably haven’t heard of vienna, right? well it’s a town about 15 minutes outside of washington dc and i lived there for a while back in 2004. i’ve been back twice since but haven’t been since 2006 i think. anyway, i’m super excited because i get to visit all my old haunts and show the mister my american hometown. i haven’t done a list post for a while so here are some things i’m looking forward to doing when i’m there….
1. meet my friend, april’s, new baby boy, max.
2. going to jammin’ java to see some live music
3. spending thanksgiving day with my buddy, mike
4. enjoying some georgetown cupcakes
5. driving to pennsylvania to see the amish people and the hometown of the margeras.
6. driving to florida (hopefully) to go to the wizarding world of harry potter.
7. getting a burrito from chipotle.
8. strolling through georgetown, dc
9. recreating the forrest gump moment at the reflection pool
10. visiting some smithsonian museums
11. getting a pumpkin spiced chai tea latte from starbucks
13. shopping in urban outfitters and it’s not expensive.
14. hanging out at tyson’s corner mall.
15. breakfast burrito at silver diner.
16. fish tacos at clare and don’s surf shack.
17. having like a million more flavours of ben & jerry’s to choose from.
18. pink lemonade with tons of ice from the fountain.
19. taco bell.
20. hanging out at fell’s point and inner harbor in baltimore.
21. black friday sales.
22. finding great vintage stores.
23. maybe roadtripping to the town where dawson’s creek was filmed.
yeah…so that’s why i’m excited!!!!